Ajax uartBridge Wireless Sensor Interface Receiver
A brief description
Ajax uartBridge Wireless Sensor Receiver allows you to integrate Ajax wireless sensors with third-party control centers. Ajax uartBridge is equipped with a radio signal receiver and is connected to the control panel via the wired interface UART. When the wireless sensor is triggered, it sends a signal to the uartBridge receiver, which, after receiving the signal, processes it and sends a message to the control panel via the UART interface indicating the exact sensor ID, alarm code, battery level, radio signal level and other parameters.
The receiver is equipped with an effective wireless radio communication system that uses message encryption and protection against forgery. This provides excellent security for alarms from hacking attempts. In addition, the receiver has an ultramodern highly reliable communication system that allows it to operate successfully within several floors of the business center or at a distance of up to 2000 m from sensors in an open area.
This wireless motion sensor can be used to protect any objects: apartments, private houses, cottages, offices, shops, warehouses, industrial and other premises.
- It receives a signal from wireless sensors and, via an agreed command system, transmits event information to the central via the UART interface
- Monitors the correct operation of sensors in the network
- Monitors sensor battery drain
- Detects jamming of a radio channel by intruders
- Message encryption and protection against forgery
- Address transmission of alarm and service information to the central
- Receiver antenna optimized and matched for better signal reception inside buildings
- Support for firmware updates
- The maximum distance between the sensors and the receiver is up to 2000 m with direct visibility