Ajax ocBridge Plus BOX Wireless Sensor Receiver
A brief description
The Ajax ocBridge Plus Wireless Sensor Receiver is designed to connect Ajax wireless sensors to any wired security system. For this, the Ajax ocBridge Plus is equipped with a radio channel receiver and 12 transistor outputs - 8 security outputs and 4 service outputs (tamper, sensor loss, battery discharge, jamming).
8 exits correspond to 8 security zones. It is possible to assign several wireless devices to each zone - sensors or key fob buttons. If a sensor operating in a pulsed mode is assigned to a zone - the output opens / closes for 1 s during an alarm, if a sensor operating in a bistable mode is assigned - the output changes its state to the opposite depending on the state of the sensor. If the keyfob buttons are assigned to the zone, which are responsible for arming / disarming the system, the output will change its state depending on the button presses
Using conventional wires, the outputs of the ocBridge Plus receiver are connected to the inputs of the wired control panel. Thus, the outputs of the receiver become an analogue of conventional wired sensors for the inputs of the central. When the wireless sensor triggers, it sends a signal to the receiver. The receiver receives it, processes it, and opens / closes the output corresponding to the sensor. The central, in turn, perceives the closure / opening of the output of the receiver as the closure / opening of the sensor loop and gives an alarm.
Ajax ocBridge Plus is equipped with an efficient wireless radio system that uses message encryption and anti-fraud protection. This provides excellent security for alarms from hacking attempts. In addition, the receiver has an ultramodern highly reliable communication system that allows it to operate successfully within several floors of the business center or at a distance of up to 2000 m from sensors in an open area.
This receiver can be used to protect any objects: apartments, private houses, cottages, offices, shops, warehouses, industrial and other premises.
- Message encryption and protection against forgery
- The receiver regularly monitors the sensor test signals transmitted to the central unit. In case the sensor is attempted to steal or break, the receiver will immediately notify
- The maximum distance between the sensors and the receiver is up to 2000 m (subject to direct visibility)
- The receiver allows you to make any wired central wireless
- The receiver is protected by two tamper switches from opening and tearing off the mounting surface
- The receiver is equipped with 12 transistor outputs. 8 exits correspond to 8 security zones. It is possible to assign several wireless devices to each zone - sensors or key fob buttons. If a sensor operating in a pulsed mode is assigned to a zone - the output opens / closes for 1 s during an alarm, if a sensor operating in a bistable mode is assigned - the output changes its state to the opposite depending on the state of the sensor. If the keyfob buttons are assigned to the zone, which are responsible for arming / disarming the system, the output will change its state depending on the button presses
- 4 outputs are used to transmit service signals: sensor tamper response, lack of a test signal, battery discharge, radio channel jamming
- 1 output is used to transmit a signal about triggering of tampers of the receiver itself when it is opened and / or detached from the mounting surface
- Receiver antenna optimized and matched for better signal reception inside buildings
- The receiver is equipped with a miniUSB connector for connecting to a computer, so you can update the firmware, increasing the functionality of the device. New firmware versions regularly appear on our website and are available for free download
- Convenient receiver setup is carried out using the Windows configurator
- A switch is mounted on the receiver board, which, in addition to the convenience of turning off the device, provides an opportunity to protect it from the appearance of power during installation, which can lead to a malfunction
- The receiver monitors the correct operation of the sensors in the network. If during the control period the test signal from the sensor is not received, an alarm is issued
- The receiver monitors the battery discharge of the sensors. If the battery of one of the sensors is discharged, a corresponding alarm is issued
- The receiver detects jamming of the radio channel by intruders. In the event of jamming, an alarm is issued immediately
- An adaptive algorithm is used to detect jamming, which avoids false positives due to natural interference in the radio channel
- The receiver keeps logs of service and alarm events - you can always see in which particular sensor the tamper has triggered, or the battery is low, which sensor sent the alarm
- The receiver is equipped with a special test mode, which allows you to determine the signal-to-noise ratio for each sensor. This mode allows you to select the optimal installation location for the sensor.
- For easy connection to a wired central receiver